What is Archibus Web Central?
- Archibus Web Central is the web module of the campus space management software.
- It connects floorplans, space, assets (coming soon) and employee data.
- Floorplans - originate from Planning & Construction.
- Space data - is compiled and updated by Space Management.
- Assets & Equipment - originate from Property Control.
- Employee data - most data comes from Human Resources (exceptions - employee location, UNLV phone, UNLV email, & mailstop)
What type of information can be found in Archibus Web Central?
- Employee locator - search for an employee and see their location on a floorplan.
- Lists of employees and their contact information by department, division, building, or even floor.
- Floorplans of buildings color coded by department.
- Basic information for all space on campus.
- Detailed information for departments or divisional space. Archibus Web Central will allow you to view how space is assigned and categorized. Categories are based on the Postsecondary
Education Facilities Inventory and Classification Manual (FICM) from the US Department of Education.
- Reports of square footage by department, division, room types, or buildings.
- Access equipment lists by space, department, and equipment type.
Who is able to update/change information in Archibus Web Central?
- There are Managers for Space, Employees, and Inventory in Archibus Web Central that are assigned by the Vice President or Dean's Office.
- For Employees: They or a designee is responsible for updating the location information in Archibus Web Central for the employees in their area. This information is uploaded to the Human Resources system and the on-line employee locator (3 day process).
- For Space: Space Management staff will make any changes to Archibus Web Central. Buildings are being toured on a regular basis, however, if a change needs to be made, please email Justin Iaela at firstname.lastname@example.org or Albert Munoz at email@example.com.
- For Inventory: They or a designee is responsible for updating location and surplusing equipment. This information is uploaded into the Financial system.
Who has access to Archibus Web Central?
- All employees with a UNLV ACE account have view access to most information. (Exception: Students and Graduate Assistants must have approval by their Dean or VP before they have any access.)
- Other access:
- Vice President Role - has access to space and employees within their assigned business unit. This role can update employee location information.
- Division Role - has access to space, employees, and inventory within their assigned division. This role can update employee location and inventory information. (Employees will be assigned Dean role after attending the Introduction to Archibus training and changed to Division after attending Asset Management training).
- Department Role - has access to space, employees, and inventory within their assigned department. This role can update employee location and inventory information. (Employees will be assigned Department Chair role after attending the Introduction to Archibus training and changed to Department after attending Asset Management training).
- Services - has access to detailed space and employee data for all areas of campus, but no update capability. (For areas like Facilities, Police Services, Office of Sponsored Programs)
How will I access Archibus Web Central?
Web Central Log-in
To log-in, use your ACE username and password
Archibus Department List
Common Room Use Code Descriptions